All our venues are carefully chosen for their fine acoustic qualities. There is ample parking available at them all. However, if you have any special needs please contact us, as we can arrange wheelchair access and blue badge parking on request.
St. Bernards Rd, Solihull, West Midlands, B92 7BL.
Built in 1873 as St Bernard’s Catholic Seminary by Bishop William Bernard Ullathorne, the first Catholic bishop of Birmingham, it closed in 1889 when the bishop’s successor moved the seminary to Oscott. The building was purchased by the Capuchin Friars and became the Franciscan Monastery of the Immaculate Conception. The church itself was designed by Bernard Cox and opened in 1929. The friars left on 10th January 1981 and the Sacred Heart Fathers and Brothers of Bétharram took over the running of the parish.
Solihull School Chapel
Solihull School, Warwick Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B91 3DJ.
The Chapel of St Mary and St Katherine was built in 1960. This new chapel, designed by the Old Silhillian architect C. Neville White, was consecrated in thanksgiving for the school’s quarter-centenary.
St James, Great Packington
Packington Hall, Meriden, Warwickshire, CV7 7HF.